Author Topic: The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs  (Read 25 times)

bond

• FORUM ADMIN
  • Administrator
    • freecopiersupport.com
The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs
« on: September 23, 2017, 07:01:08 AM »
The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs

When I first brought my pup Lady home, I knew I had to stock up on lint rollers and paper towels, but I had no idea fur and pee would just be the tip of the messy iceberg when it came to cleaning up after her. Every time I opened the fridge or made myself […]

The post The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs appeared first on BarkPost.

When I first brought my pup Lady home, I knew I had to stock up on lint rollers and paper towels, but I had no idea fur and pee would just be the tip of the messy iceberg when it came to cleaning up after her. Every time I opened the fridge or made myself a snack, pools of drool would collect under my feet. When I left the house and waved goodbye from the driveway, my little saliva Picasso would press her nose up against the windows and leave masterpieces for me to clean later.

I had to learn the best ways to keep up with my slobber monster if I wanted a drool-free home. So if your daily struggle involves fretting over dried dog spit, allow me to point you to some cleaning tools that helped me.

Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner

Best for homes with wall-to-wall carpeting

My first home with carpeting in it was the home I first shared with Lady, so I got a crash course on keeping that thing clean and let me tell y’all — it was rough. Between potty training accidents, the occasional “WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR MOUTH–OHMYGODNO” vomit rockets, and the ever-present drool, I quickly became BFFs with my carpet cleaner.

The things I look for in a carpet cleaner are:

Lightweight. If it feels like a workout, I won’t clean as often and I’ll wallow in the filth for ages.

Fast dry time. I don’t want to spend an entire day blocking off sections of my house from my dog while the carpet dries.

Affordability. I’m not spending my kid’s college money on home gadgets.

THE DETAILS:

SpinScrub Technology

Automatic detergent mixing system

20-foot power cord

LOVED BY: Tim H.

BUY HERE, $160

Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover

Best for stubborn odors

This stuff works for any kind of odor and I know it has to do with some kind of enzymatic action breaking down the bacteria that causes odor but really I’m happy with just calling it what it is: MAGIC.

THE DETAILS:

Light citrus scent

32 oz, comes in other sizes

IT REALLY IS A MIRACLE, GUYS.

LOVED BY: ME and everyone who’s ever used this.

BUY HERE, $13

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads

Best for drool spots on walls

If you’ve got flat (or even eggshell) paint on your walls, you know the struggle of watching your dog shake his entire body and sling spittle everywhere. The spots dry and there’s really nothing you can do except paint over the whole thing. But wait! With Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleaning Pads, you can actually just buff away the spots and no one will ever be able to tell that your dog’s snot once decorated your place.

THE DETAILS:

Cleans with water alone

No harsh chemicals

Removes dirt all around the home

LOVED BY: Tasmai

BUY HERE, $7

Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner

Best for quick spot cleaning

This spot cleaner can be used to treat stains in upholstery, carpets, and rugs. It arrives ready to be used on stairs, area rugs and even vehicle interiors. You don’t have to drag your big steam cleaner out of the closet. Just plug this baby in and clean stains in no time. Pro tip: Pretreat stains with Nature’s Miracle or Oxi Clean for super cleaning power.

THE DETAILS:

Pet stain bundle includes 32 oz. Pet Stain & Odor formula

22-foot power cord

Weighs 13 lb.

LOVED BY: Pimm’s human

BUY HERE, $138

Bissell 19404 PowerFresh Pet Steam Mop

Best for the germaphobe

Sometimes drool spots can cling to linoleum and it takes a whole lot of elbow grease and harsh cleaners to get them out. But with a steam mop, you can easily disinfect your floors, removing 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Odors don’t stand a chance against this handy machine.

THE DETAILS:

Takes 30 seconds to produce steam

Odor Eliminating Fragrance Discs included

Microfiber mop pad

LOVED BY: Lisa B.

BUY HERE, $79.99

The post The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs appeared first on BarkPost.

Source: The Best Cleaning Tools For Homes With Drooly Dogs

6 Highly-Rated Pet Carriers For Small Dogs From Amazon

Started by bondBoard MISC

Replies: 0
Views: 22
Last post September 22, 2017, 01:13:18 AM
by bond
7 Of The Coziest Beds For Dogs Who Love To Burrow

Views: 21
Last post September 22, 2017, 01:00:55 PM
by bond
The Best Dog Collars For Different Types Of Dogs

Views: 25
Last post September 24, 2017, 07:01:17 AM
by bond
From Pounding the Street to Optimizing the Website: Traditional Sales and Marketing Meets 21st Century Tools

Started by richardBoard TECH NEWS

Views: 15
Last post September 26, 2017, 01:01:22 AM
by richard
Bevy of Sales and Marketing Tools Available from Manufacturers and Solution Providers

Started by richardBoard TECH NEWS

Views: 11
Last post September 28, 2017, 07:00:47 AM
by richard
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7